The centre uniform is compulsory for all athletes including Tiny Tots.
Athletes must be in uniform with registration patches, sponsor patch and age patch attached to be eligible to compete on Fridays. No exceptions.
Instructions on how to attach patches is below and will also be included in the Competition Packs. Please check the sheet in your pack if you have more than one child registered. Be sure not mix the numbers up otherwise this causes problems with our results systems on Friday nights.
Singlets (Size 6 to XL) - $40
T-shirts (Sizes 2, 4, 6 - Tiny Tots only) - $40
Crop tops (Size 8 - L) - $35
Boys running shorts (Size 2 - XL) - $35
Girls can wear as an option over Skins if preferred
Girls shorts - Lycra Boyleg (Size 2 - XL) - $35
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Uniforms can be purchased on the Competition Pack collection days:
- Thursday 22nd August - 6-8:30pm at Emu Sports Club (Leonay Room)
- Saturday 7th September - 9am-1pm, Leonay Oval
2. After these dates, stock will be available on Fridays at 5:45pm in the Visitors room at the oval to purchase but there is no guarantee on quantities so get in early.
3. If you purchase uniforms that don't fit you may be able to exchange the sizes on a Friday if stock is available (adult sizes excluded).
4. If stock is exhausted we will place another order but it will take a few weeks to arrive.
5. Cash is accepted. EFTPOS facilities will be available.