We are launching our new club uniform this season.
In order to guarantee supply of uniforms, you must pre-order by Wednesday 23rd August 2017 (even if you are not yet registered).
Details of the new uniform design, size guide and ordering procedure can be found in the Centre Uniform section under the RULES tab. Click here
There will be a transition period of one season, allowing athletes the option of wearing the existing uniform or purchase a new one.
The new uniform will be compulsory next year season 2018/19.
Please direct all uniform queries to email@example.com
REGISTRATIONS 2017/18 NOW OPEN
registrations must be completed on-line via LANSW website. Click here
Username & password was sent by email via LANSW on 01/08/2017.
Week 1 competition commences Friday 15th Septemeber 2017.
To be eligible to participate in Week 1 competition, registration must be completed online no later than Sunday 10th September 2017 and competition pack must be collected at a collection day.
Registration patches WILL NOT be distributed at the track on the first night of competition.
Completing online registration
- Choose RENEW for families returning to Emu Plains LAC. Athletes within a family can be added or removed.
- Choose NEW for families joining Little Athletics for the first time.
- For familes who were previously registered with another club and who wish to join Emu Plains LAC, please contact LANSW on (02) 9633 4511 to have your details moved across PRIOR to registering online
- In order to receive the discounts for 2 or more children, you must register as a Family
- A suitable proof of age document must be provided at a collection day for any athlete registering with Emu Plains for the first time (birth certificate, passport, hospital blue book)
Payment of registration fees
- Payment can be made online via credit card or PayPal
- Cash payments made at a collection day will incur an admin fee of $20
Registration Fees 2017/18 - Early Bird
- Early Bird fees are valid until Sunday 10th September
- First child is your eldest child
- Children must be siblings to register as a Family
|First Child U6-U17
|First Child Tiny Tot
|Second Child U6-U17
|Second Child Tiny Tot
Competition Pack Collection Days
- Saturday 9th September 9.00am - 1.00pm - Leonay Oval Club House
- Wednesday 13th September 6.00pm - 8.00pm - Emu Sports Club
NOTE: Registration must be completed online by Wednesday 6th September if you are attending the first collection day. Registration must be completed no later than Sunday 10th September if you are attending the second collection day.