Friday 7th October
Uniforms will be available for collection/purchase from 5.15pm-5.45pm.
Competion packs will be availeble for collection as above for those athletes who have received confirmation from the Registrar.
We are unable to distrubute uniforms and packs after 5.45pm, so please arrive BEFORE 5.45pm to avoid disappointment.
If we need to cancel the night due to weather, a notice will be posted on Facebook and the website between 4.30pm-5.00pm on Friday.
This season we will be using a new online results program that pairs with our new electronic timing gates.
We are no longer using "Whatsmyresult".
Follow these steps to access the results:
go to https://www.resultshq.com.au/login
1. Retrieve password
- click "Forgotten your password?"
- your username is the email address you provided when you registered
You'll receive a welcome email with your password. Allow a few minutes for this email to reach your inbox.
(If you don't remember your email, please contact email@example.com to request it).
2. You'll land on the home page. Change your password if you prefer something other than the auto-generated one.
- click on the arrow next to the family name on top right of screen
- click "profile"
- type in your new password - take care as the characters remain hidden
- click "save" at bottom right of page
3. You have three menu options
- Home (results by athlete)
- Calendar (athletes events each week)
- Records (Official Centre Records)
You should have access to the U6-U17 children in your family. If someone is missing it means you have a different email address registered for that child. This can be amended by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries or issues with results, please contact email@example.com. Please do not ask your childs age manager or contact ResultsHQ.
REGISTRATIONS - SEASON 2016/2017
REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE.
Go to www.lansw.com.au for online registrations from Monday 1st August 2016.
Click here to view Age Group Calculation Table to check your childs age group.
Children born on or after 1 October 2013 are TOO YOUNG for Little Athletics NSW.
Children born before 1 October 1999 are TOO OLD for Little Athletics NSW.
Once registered online, you will be contacted by the Registrar to finalise the registration and arrange a time to collect the competition pack.
The Competition Pack includes athlete registration patch, age patch, year book, and sponsor patch. Uniforms can also be purchased on Collection day. All new athletes and athletes transferring from other clubs will need to provide a proof of age document (birth certificate, passport or blue book).
The season commenced on Friday 23 September 2016.
REGISTRATION FEES 2016/17
First child is your eldest child
- 1st Child U6-U17 - $150
- 1st Child Tint Tot - $100
- 2nd Child U6-U17 - $100
- 2nd Child Tiny Tot - $80
- 3rd+ Child Tot-U17 - $80
- Improve your times
- Increase your strength & fitness
- Meet new friends
- Fun & relaxed atmosphere
1. Sprints & Hurdles Coaching
MONDAY at Leonay Oval
4.30pm - 5.30pm
$5 per session (casual basis)
Coach: JOHN MEYERS
2. Middle Distance Coaching (400m, 800m, 1500m, 3000m)
MONDAY & WEDNESDAY at Leonay Oval
5.30pm - 7.00pm
$5 per session (casual basis)
Coach: DANIEL KEENE