COMPETITION NIGHT - 20TH OCT
Week 6 | Week B Program
Tiny Tots start at 6:00pm on the top oval.
U6's-U17's start at 6:20pm on the main oval.
NEW SPONSOR PATCHES
COLES is the new National Naming Rights Partner of Little Athletics.
We will be receiving the new patches shortly. Please ensure that they are attached to the right shoulder of each athlete's uniform (opposite side to the club logo) as shown here.
If your child's uniform still has a Jetstar patch this will need to be removed and replaced with the new COLES patch.
Friday night competition results are available by logging into Results HQ.
Each week, results for athletes in U6 to U17 age groups will be entered in no later than Tuesday following competition. Some results will be available by Saturday.
NOTE: Tiny Tots do not have results.
Please send email to email@example.com if you are having trouble logging in or if one of your children don't appear.
Also keep in mind that some track results may be missing if there was a problem with the timing/recording of results for that event. It may take additional time for us to resolve an issue and results for that event may not be available for some days.
To login, go to www.ResultsHQ.com.au
Username is your email address used when you registered your athlete.
Click on "Forgotten your password?" to receive your password via email, or use your password from last season.
Uniforms will be available Friday nights from 5:45pm in the Visitors room at the oval.
Please click here for further information.
REGISTRATIONS 2017/18 OPEN
registrations must be completed on-line via LANSW website. Click here
Week 1 competition commenced Friday 15th September 2017.
Completing online registration
- Choose RENEW for families returning to Emu Plains LAC. Athletes within a family can be added or removed.
- Choose NEW for families joining Little Athletics for the first time.
- For familes who were previously registered with another club and who wish to join Emu Plains LAC, please contact LANSW on (02) 9633 4511 to have your details moved across PRIOR to registering online
- In order to receive the discounts for 2 or more children, you must register as a Family
- A suitable proof of age document must be provided at a collection day for any athlete registering with Emu Plains for the first time (birth certificate, passport, hospital blue book)
- Payment on-line via Credit Card or Paypal
Registration Fees 2017/18
- First child is your eldest child
- Children must be siblings to register as a Family
|First Child U6-U17
|First Child Tiny Tot
|Second Child U6-U17
|Second Child Tiny Tot
Competition Pack Collection
- By arrangement with the Registrar - Leonay Oval